Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

20 days left!

Hello,

Only 20 days left to my new adventure, new big step in my life. On 28th August I will be in the UK and I will work as an au pair. 

Of course I have many questions, fears. 
If the children and their parents will like me, if I will find new friends. I don't like be alone, etc.

I have also a low self-esteem. I have problem with my weight. I want to lose 20 kg. And I will do it. I know that. And this one of my goals when I will be in the UK. 

If some of you have the same problem you can write to me hellomondayxo@gmail.com and we can support each other and talk about that. 


About my preparation - recently I bought some new clothes and new handbag. If you want to see me new purchases I can write new post about this. 

Have a good weekend!

Marta xx

P.S. You can also follow me on twitter and instagram @martita91x and write to me hellomondayxo@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment