Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Let's get to know each other!

Hello :)

Firstly I would like to apologise for my English - this is not my mother tongue. I hope that you understand me. I promise I am going to do my best and improve this skill!

So let's start! My name is Marta, age (almost) 23 and I'm an aspiring blogger. 

I'm a talkative person and my friends told me: "Marta, you have to do sth with this. Maybe start writing a blog. It is a great idea!". So I'm here :)

What about this blog will be?
This blog will be about everything - I'm not joking! On 28th August I will be au pair in the UK. And I would like to write about my stay there - living abroad, my adventures, my life there, and of course the "nanny" things :)

From some time I become a little addicted to beauty products so about this my blog will be too. I'm going to do some reviews, beauty hauls, etc.

So the main topics are: beauty, au pair, lifestyle, my everyday life, travels, thoughts! 
But on my blog will be also sometimes posts about cooking, health, sport. 

If you have questions you can write to me: hellomondayxo@gmail.com
I always e-mail you back :)

Have a good day!
Marta xx

P.S. You can also follow me on twitter and instagram. Both @martita91x

No comments:

Post a Comment