Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

My lipstick collection

Hello :) 
How are you? 

I would like you to show you my lipstick collection. I think it's quite big. I become a little addict to lips products. Recently I bought a lot of new stuff. 


So let's start!

The first brand is Rimmel. I have a lot of Rimmel's lipstick. 

1.) Rimmel Moisture Renew 200 - Latino  
     This is one of my favourite lipstick. The shade is pink but not dark,     
     it's kind of light pink. 
2.) Rimmel Moisture Renew 210 - Fancy 
     This colour is similiar to Latino, but is a little more darker and with glitter
3.) Rimmel Moisture Renew 330 - Sloane's Plum
     I don't use this lipstick much. The colour is similiar to the fruit - plum. 
4.) Rimmel Lasting Finish 070 - Airy Fairy
     I can say that this is my favourite Rimmel lipstick. I love this shade. 
     It's pink, light pink. Looks natural. I use it in my everyday make up. 
5.) Rimmel Lasting Finish 058 - Drop of Sherry
     This one is my new purchase. I don't use it yet. It's dark pink, almost       
     cherry colour.
6.) Rimmel Lasting Finish 206 - Nude Pink
     Sometimes it looks like orange shade. But on my lips, light pink. Perfect          for spring and summer.
7.) Rimmel Lasting Finish 214 - Firecracker
     It's raspberry colour. I love this lipstick. It's perfect for summer looks. 
8.) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 105
     It's maroon colour. I wear this lipstick often with natural make up. Is a 
     little dark shade but not much.
9.) Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 22
     It's one of red colour, but not strong dark red, it looks on my lips like a          light red, but red not orange.

And all of Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks smell so good :)



Revlon:
10.) Revlon Super Lustorious 750 - Kiss Me Coral
      This is my new lipstick, the first and only from Revlon. This shade is               like pink but it looks on the lips more red and orange.

Maybelline:
11.) Maybelline 310 - Mad for Magenta
       This is my favourite pink colour, it's strong pink.
12.) Maybelline ColorSensational 245 - Magic Mauve
       Is similiar to Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 105 and smells delicious,                like coconut.

And the two last from Bourjois
13.) Bourjois Color Boost 02 - Fuchsia Libre 
       The colour is pink, and on lips looks glossily. 
14.) Bourjois Color Boost 01 - Red Sunrise
       This is my favourite lips product from Bourjois. The colour is red and 
       I love it. It's perfect for summer. 

I hope that you like it. If you have questions, don't be shy :) 
If you want to boast about your lipstick/make up collection, please leave comment below with the link of your blog. I really want to see all stuff like this :)

Have a good day!
Marta xx
P.S. I hope you understand my English!

No comments:

Post a Comment